The Organization that is Making a Difference!
We’re so glad you’re here. As you explore this site and become better acquainted with Pregnancy Resource Centers of Central Oregon (PRCCO), we hope you’ll catch the excitement of a ministry that supports women faced with an unplanned pregnancy. We powerfully promote the sanctity of all human life – starting with the “mom” – when a woman see her baby’s heartbeat for the first time on one of our ultrasounds her view of her baby is changed too. 94% of the women who walk through our doors and receive their free pregnancy test consultation and 1st trimester ultrasound choose life for their pre-born babies!
Pregnancy Resource Centers of Central Oregon has been serving women and babies in Bend, Redmond, Prineville and Madras since 1995 – all of our services are free and confidential.
All of our support comes from the generous gifts of our local community and we receive no government support.
50% of pregnancies are unplanned, this percentage is the target of abortion.
That’s where we come in. Step into the door pregnancy resource center and you will discover that while 80 percent nationally keep the babies, more than 90% of those visiting our office decide to keep their baby.
Watch this short one minute video to see what your partnership can accomplish
To the women, men and teens struggling with difficult choices about the value of unborn life, we offer an alternative to the deception of our culture: the so called quick solution of abortion. The truth of our words is backed by compassion and practical help, offered to our clients through ongoing education and mentoring. All of our services are FREE! Make a difference in a life today: The physical life of the pre-born baby and the spiritual life of the Mom. Keep in touch and join our list.
Many Lives Saved! There's still more to do...
For years there was a need in Central Oregon for pregnancy counseling centers to offer practical help and support to women facing unplanned pregnancies.
In 1995, after five years of planning, filing state papers, etc., the original steering committee saw the fruit of all their labor. In October of that year we opened our doors in Madras, emulating hundreds of centers throughout the U.S. in this important work. Shortly after, we opened centers in Bend, Prineville, and Redmond. We were first know as Crisis Pregnancy Center, but in time changed our name to the current Pregnancy Resource Center.
The staff and volunteers of our community-supported centers have been effective at changing hearts and lives on a one-on-one basis. We offer personal, practical, emotional and spiritual support that, thousands of times a year, has helped many women who are facing a possible pregnancy.
Introducing people to Christ is the basis of all that we do.
Your donation helps us continue serving the precious women and men of Central Oregon in our four centers. Donate now with a online or by check, mail to: 369 NE Revere Ave #103, Bend OR 97701.
We serve under the guidelines of and adhere to the training of our affiliates, Care Net and NIFLA.
Care Net is a non-profit organization that supports a network of over 1,100 pregnancy resource centers in the United States and Canada. These centers offer free pregnancy tests, guidance, education, post-abortion support and other practical help to women and men facing pregnancy related concerns. care-net.org
The National Institute of Family and Life Advocates (NIFLA) is a charitable 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, which exists to provide life-affirming pregnancy help centers the best legal education, consultation, and training possible. Currently NIFLA has more than 1,050 member Pregnancy Help Centers in all 50 states. nifla.org
About Us: Our Commitment of Care and Competence
1) Clients are served regardless of religion, gender, sexual identity or orientation, or any other legally protected classification.
2) Clients are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
3) Clients always receive honest and open answers.
4) Client pregnancy testing is administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
5) Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Releases and permissions are obtained appropriately. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
6) Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
7) We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
8) All of our advertising and communication are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
9) We provide a safe environment by screening all volunteers and staff interacting with clients.
10) We are governed by a board of directors and operate in accordance with our articles of incorporation, by-laws, and stated purpose and mission.
11) We comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements regarding employment, fundraising, financial management, taxation, and public disclosure, including the filing of all applicable government reports in a timely manner.
12) Medical services are provided in accordance with all applicable laws, and in accordance with pertinent medical standards, under the supervision and direction of a licensed physician.
13) All of our staff, board members, and volunteers receive appropriate training to uphold these standards.