Online Employment Application
The Pregnancy Resource Centers of Central Oregon (PRCCO) invites qualified individuals to complete an Employment application.
What are the Requirements for Application?
- Applicants will agree to the PRCCO Statement of Faith, Confidentiality Agreement, Statement of Principle and Personal Sexual Purity Statement (see application below).
- Applicants must agree to and pass a Criminal Background Check.
- Applicants must be 18 years or older and have completed high school (or equivalent).
- Additional position-specific qualifications may be listed on the job description for each specific position. Please complete all required documents and submit as requested.
If you have any difficulty with the online form, please contact email@example.com.
- Employment Application
- Resume and Cover Letter (Please have these two documents ready to upload)
PERSONAL SEXUAL PURITY STATEMENT
Society is increasingly confused about sexual identity and sexual purity. PRCCO believes it is important that it be clear with its staff, employees, volunteers and interns about its expectation that they uphold the highest standards of biblical purity in their interpersonal relationships. Sexual intimacy is only expressed in marriage, and marriage is between one man and one woman. It is with a clear understanding of sexual identity and consistent practice of sexual purity by PRCCO employees and volunteers, that PRCCO can be an effective agent of the healing power of Jesus Christ to the victims of sexual confusion in our world.
- 1 Corinthians 6:9-10,13b “Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. The body, however, is not meant for sexual immorality but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body.”
- 1 Corinthians 6:18-20 “Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body. Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.”
- Hebrews 13:4 “Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.”
- Genesis 1:27-28 “So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them. God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”
- Genesis 2:24 “That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh.”
Because of the serious consequences confused sexuality and unrepentant sexual sin can have on the ministry of PRCCO, employees and volunteers who disagree with this policy or who do not conform their conduct to it are expected to resign or they will be terminated. Individuals applying for positions with PRCCO must acknowledge their agreement with this policy and commitment to abide by it.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
(If Catholic, skip this and see next page: Statement of Faith – Catholic, below)
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the infallible, authoritative Word of God. 2 Tim 3:16-17
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons—The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. John 15:26, John 3:16-17, 1 Cor 8:6
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. Matt1:23, 1 Cor 15:3b – 4; Act 2:32-33
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential, and that this salvation is received through faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, and not as a result of good works. Eph 2:8-10, Gal 5:22-23
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and to perform good works. Acts 1:8, Eph 5:18-19
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. 1 Cor 15:21-22, Matt 7:13-14, Rev 20:15
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. John 17:22-23, Eph 4:3
- 2 Tim 3:16-17 “All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.”
- John 15:26 “”When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father–the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father–he will testify about me.”
- John 3:16-17 “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. “For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him.”
- 1 Cor 8:6 “yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.”
- Matt 1:23 “The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel” (which means “God with us”)”
- 1 Cor 15:3b-4 “that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures,”
- Act 2:32-33 “God has raised this Jesus to life, and we are all witnesses of it. Exalted to the right hand of God, he has received from the Father the promised Holy Spirit and has poured out what you now see and hear.”
- Eph 2:8-10 “For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. ”
- Gal 5:22-23 “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
- Acts 1:8 “But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”
- Eph 5:18-19 “Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit, speaking to one another with psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit. Sing and make music from your heart to the Lord,”
- 1 Cor 15:21-22 ”For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive.”
- Matt 7:13-14 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.”
- Rev 20:15 “Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.”
- John 17:22-23 “I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one, I in them and you in me, so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.”
- Eph 4:3 “Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.”
STATEMENT OF FAITH – Catholic
(Catholic per agreement with Knights of Columbus)
The Nicene Creed
- I believe in one God, the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible.
- And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God; begotten of His Father before all worlds, God of God, Light of Light, Very God of very God; begotten, not made; being of one substance with the Father; by whom all things were made.
- Who for us men and for our salvation came down from heaven, and was incarnate by the Holy Spirit of the Virgin Mary, and was made man: and was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate; He suffered and was buried: and the third day He rose again according to the Scriptures; and ascended into heaven, and sitteth on the right hand of the Father; and He shall come again, with glory to judge both the quick and the dead; whose kingdom shall have no end.
- And I believe in the Holy Spirit, The Lord, and Giver of Life, who proceedeth from the Father and the Son; who with the Father and the Son together is worshipped and glorified; who spoke by the prophets.
- And I believe one catholic and apostolic Church. I acknowledge one baptism for the remission of sins; and I look for the Resurrection of the dead: And the Life of the world to come. Amen.
- I understand that all in-house information pertaining to Pregnancy Resource Centers of Central Oregon (PRCCO), donor-related and center-related, will remain strictly confidential. I will keep the said information stated completely confidential.
- In the event that a member of my family is in the Center and overhears or sees clients present, I promise to inform them that strict confidentiality is required and will request that information is not to be shared with anyone.
- I will be aware of others in the Center and will not continue conversations that may be heard by other clients or visitors. I will cover up or remove from view any paperwork that may be seen by clients or visitors.
- While outside the Center, I will not initiate contact with clients or bring up anything that they may have said while with me. If client initiates contact, I will keep conversation light and will not let on to others with client where I know client from.
- To the best of my ability, I will be respectful at all times and will respect the Pregnancy Center’s practices, policies and procedures during my volunteer service. I understand that all client contact will remain strictly confidential and understand that breach of confidentiality is grounds for immediate probation and/or dismissal. Further, I will continue to uphold confidentiality even after I am no longer a volunteer.
STATEMENT OF PRINCIPLE
- The Pregnancy Resource Centers of Central Oregon are an outreach ministry of Jesus Christ through His church. Therefore, the centers, embodied in its volunteers, are committed to presenting the gospel of our Lord to women with crisis pregnancies—both in word and in deed. Commensurate with this purpose, those who labor as Pregnancy Resource Center board members, directors, staff and volunteers are expected to know Christ as their Savior and Lord. John 14:6
- Our centers are committed to providing its clients with accurate and complete information about fetal development, as well as the potential emotional and physical risks associated with abortion.
- Our centers do not recommend, provide, or refer for abortion or abortifacients.
- Our centers are committed to integrity in dealing with clients, earning their trust and providing promised information and services. Our centers denounce any form of deception in our corporate advertising or individual conversations with our clients. John 17:17, Ps 15:1-2
- Our centers are committed to assisting women to carry to term by providing emotional support and practical assistance. Through the provision of God’s people and the community at large, women may face the future with hope, and plan constructively for themselves and their babies. Ps 139:13-16
- Our centers do not discriminate in providing services because of race, creed, color, national origin, age, or marital status of our clients.
- Our centers offer assistance free of charge at all times.
- Our centers are committed to creating awareness within the local community of the needs of pregnant women, and of the fact that abortion only compounds human need rather than resolving it.
- Our centers do not recommend, provide, or refer single women for contraceptives. (Married women seeking contraceptive information are directed to seek counsel, along with their husbands, from their pastor and physician.)
- Our centers recognize the validity of adoption as one alternative to abortion, but are not biased toward adoption when compared to the other life-saving alternatives. Our centers are independent of adoption agencies, relating to them in the same manner as to other helpful referral sources. Our centers receive no payment of any kind from these agencies, do not enter into contractual relationships with them, and do not share combined office space. Adoption agencies are not established under the auspices of our centers. Our centers neither initiate nor facilitate independent adoptions, though they may refer for independent adoptions in states where it is legal.
- John 14:6 “Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”
- John 17:17 “Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth.”
- Ps 15:1-2 “Lord, who may dwell in your sacred tent? Who may live on your holy mountain? The one whose walk is blameless, who does what is righteous, who speaks the truth from their heart;”
- Ps 139:13-16 “For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.”